Use Your Talents – Build Our Community – Shine Christ
Current & Future Opportunities
Current Openings: 2 Roles
- 2021 Community Picnic Organizer [Due: December 1, 2021]
- Responsibilities: TBD
- What we are looking for: TBD
- Contact: TBD | Any Board Member (See *Board of Directors* Page)
- 2022 – 2024 Girl’s Awakening Representative [Due: December 1, 2021]
- Responsibilities: (1) Represent the teenagers and students in our Community, (2) Attend Board meetings, usually monthly; (3) Participate in Community events; (4) Contribute to the high-level needs that make our Communities weekends thrive; (5) Innovate and use vision to make our Community a place of growth and fellowship; and finally, (6) be the hands-and-feet of Jesus to those around us: inside and outside of the community.
- What we are looking for: A high-schooler or someone under 23. Energetic, fun, and diligent individuals who live in God’s Word daily; someone who is driven to see God’s Will put forth in this life; an individual who fosters passion towards our Lafayette Community; an individual that is reliable in their day-to-day actions; and someone who are servant-hearted towards giving back to guests, sleepers, members, and the world around us.
- Contact: Heather and Wesley Corbin | Any Board Member (See *Board of Directors* Page)